Blazing Games - Dozen Days - Dice - Sic Bo
Dozen Days of Dice
Making Episode 5: Sic Bo
The game of Sic Bo is from Chinese origins and means Dice Pairs. It is now seen in Casinos around the world. There are 50 different bets that a player can make, with the results determined by rolling three dice. A simpler version of this game, called Chuck a Luck or Bird Cage, also exists.
- Plans - The planning stage - The Sic Bo Decision
- Pre-alpha - prototying - Getting the layout done.
- Alpha - playable game but not complete - Results calculated.
- Beta - game complete but buggy - Betting added.
- Release Candidate - fine tuning - Multi-bet support and title screen
- Gold - The final game - cosmetics and final words.